Cadalys understands very well that the best and most-talented have a variety of Salesforce.com jobs and consultancies from which to choose. You know that you are among the best in your organization, you’re the “go to” person for the most important and complex projects, and your competitors and clients are consistently trying to recruit you. You would chose a company in which you are among a team of rock stars rather than a company in which you are a rock star among a team of average performers. Cadalys offers an exciting opportunity to work with some of the coolest and sharpest teams in the industry, to have a tremendous impact on our clients’ success, and to contribute to the growth of a premier consultancy. If you know that you are among the best, we have an environment and a group of co-workers that make Cadalys the slam-dunk choice for your next career move.
A business degree is strongly preferred but not required as indicated below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential – each of us remembers being curious to learn more about Cadalys, and sending that initial exploratory email.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesforce.com AppExchange Product Architect
[San Francisco Bay Area; positions available nationwide for the right candidate]
Cadalys is looking for multiple Architects for both ITSM and CareIQ product lines.
The individual in this role will provide “platform-wide” SFDC technical strategy, industry best practices for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. The Solution/Technical Architect is a key senior member of the product team, providing technical guidance and creative thought leadership.
The successful candidate will be an adaptive, experienced, self-starter who is comfortable dealing with all levels of the product team.
CRM, Salesforce, Healthcare Industry, SDLC, Salesforce AppExchange/Managed packages, Integration/web-services
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com based product offerings and processes.
- Work with the Product Owners and SMEs to understand product vision + our clients’ business challenges and collaborate on finding optimal solutions
- Conduct visioning sessions with the product team on Integration or Application Rationalization to establish the blueprint for the solution leveraging platform capabilities; sessions will require intensive preparation, quick learning, strategic perspective, attention to detail, creativity, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provide technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for Salesforce.com applications based on industry best practices.
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks.
- Ability to clearly communicate and provide input to Salesforce.com product development team regarding key features, solutions gaps, and desired enhancements.
- Participate in the client steering committee, objectively monitoring the execution model against the defined vision for success.
Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, staffing and budget models, and infrastructure and project plans for alignment with the success blueprint.
- 5+ year experience with implementing enterprise CRM technical solution, including all aspects of configuration, customization, and integration 5+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 3+ yrs experience working with the Salesforce platform
- 2+ yrs developing custom solutions with APEX and Lightning
- Experience with implementing Salesforce’s Sales, Health Cloud, Service and/or Marketing cloud solutions and Visualforce, Lightning, and Apex (incl. commensurate certifications) technologies
- 5-10+ yrs on integration experience – APIs, ETLs, etc
- Healthcare Industry and/or Health Cloud is a big one.
- Prefer candidates with experience in building applications in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience in entire SDLC of Managed Packages for the Salesforce AppExchange; especially security & architecture
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and other AI concepts; hands-on experience would be beautiful
- Understand technical requirements and map these into Salesforce architectural Capabilities.
- Develop high-quality presentations, proposals, and demonstrations that speak to these requirements Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a team player and mentor
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Mastery of the architectural principles of web-based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, and application servers.
- Understanding of competitive cloud offerings in the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
- Expertise with enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, and master data management
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications
- Architectural and development experience of Web Services Principles of network, application and information security
- Experience designing and developing mobile applications.
- Experience with Salesforce Einstein and Analytics
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting or Enterprise Architecture experience and at least 3 additional years of Solution Architect experience.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of OOTB Salesforce.com capabilities or other CRM expertise.
- Expertise in Integration and Web Services implementations.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Cleansing and BI Reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange applications
- Extremely strong written and oral communication, negotiation, interaction management, and presentation skills
- Comfortable with presenting to all levels in the organization
Senior Product Manager
[San Francisco Bay Area; positions available nationwide for the right candidate]
This role will give some ITSM Rock Star the chance to own the creation and management of a world-class ITSM solution. The right candidate can work remotely, so location is flexible. We offer equity as part of the compensation for this role.
This team member will own the Cadalys ITSM™ app from a Product Management perspective. They will be responsible for prioritizing the functional roadmap based on customers’ demands and competitive positioning against other offerings, and ensuring that the functionality is aligned with ITIL best practices. This individual will meet with key/strategic customers quarterly to review the use of the application and to solicit enhancements requests and customer priorities to incorporate in the product roadmap.
Although this role is separate from the Lead Technical Architect assigned to this project, this team member will need to know the capabilities of the Salesforce platform to take advantage of the capabilities and to ensure the application is designed in accordance with Salesforce best practices.
You will liaise with the Support organization to ensure they are up to speed on the features in each new release, and to ensure that learnings from customer tickets are fed into the product roadmap. You will also coordinate with the Marketing team to give them the information they need to successfully showcase this app.
Cadalys gives Product Managers wide latitude in ensuring the overall success of their app. If the have the capabilities and aptitude to take this app and run with it to the top, we’d love to hear from you.
[Remote; positions available nationwide for the right candidate]
Cadalys is a leading Salesforce Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner. Our products are designed to accelerate the time to value for clients seeking to leverage the Salesforce platform (Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud) in support of business needs including employee engagement and population health. We are growing rapidly and looking for a scrum master to partner with product owners and architects in leading our development teams and helping in adhering to development operations best practice.
The scrum master is responsible or driving, enforcing and facilitating Agile Scrum best practices and ceremonies. They forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration and is an expert in estimation and sprint planning. They are expected to help the team avoid distraction, identify and resolve blockers and ultimately deliver continuous product improvements on time. The Cadalys scrum master is expected to guide the team in Agile best practice, while recognizing where the process must be modified, as indicated, for any unique circumstances.